Clearabee is a technology driven waste logistics provider. Our digital products serve hundreds of thousands of customers annually with an addressable market in the tens of millions, which is just one of the reasons we are the UK’s largest on demand waste clearance company.
This is a pivotal time for the engineering team, we have a healthy mix of stable products alongside greenfield opportunities. The engineering team are critical to the businesses success hence we are looking to expand the team. As part of this team, you will be given the structure to deliver your best work whilst also exploring new technologies.
What We Are Looking For
This particular role would see you working on our core API micro-services across multiple product teams, working directly with the API Engineering Manager.
We would expect potential candidates to at least be able to demonstrate experience of Node.JS API development. Beneficial experience would also include:
- Micro-services architecture
- Serverless framework (serverless.com)
- AWS services such as S3, SNS, Lambda, API Gateway, and RDS
- Agile workflow
Standard benefits include our company pension scheme and:
- Salaries from £40,000 for this role
- Monday & Wednesday on-site + flexible hours and remote working
- Clear development plans and great prospects; opportunities in both engineering and leadership as the team continues to grow
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
How to Apply
Please email our Head of Engineering Warren Bickley and attach your C.V to the email address below.