£22,000 - £25,000
Clearabee is a technology driven waste logistics provider. Our digital products serve nearly half a million potential customers a month, which is just one of the reasons we are the UK’s largest on demand waste clearance company.
This is a pivotal time for the engineering team, we have a healthy mix of stable products alongside greenfield opportunities. The engineering team are critical to the businesses success hence we are looking to expand the team.
As part of this team, you will be instrumental in the delivery of quality digital products at Clearabee. You would be working within cross-functional teams consisting of Technical Leads, API Developers, and React Developers.
What we are looking for
We would expect potential candidates to have some experience in the following areas:
- Writing acceptance criteria
- Manual testing
- Automated testing (e.g. Cypress)
- Test management tools (e.g. Xray)
- Agile workflow (e.g. Jira)
The benefits of working with Clearabee as a QA tester include:
- Mondays & Wednesdays on site, flexible working for the remainder of the week.
- Clear development plans and great prospects; opportunities in both engineering and leadership as the team continues to grow.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
How to apply
Please email our Head of Engineering Warren Bickley and attach your C.V to the email address below.